Pajoom - Cambodian Christian Fellowship
Every Saturday evening at Discovery Christian Centre at 7.15pm Cambodian Christian Fellowship meets for teaching, sharing and encouraging mission among Cambodians here in New Zealand and in Cambodia.
The language is in both Khmer and English. On the first Saturday of the month we also have a meal together. If you are interested in CCF then please come along! Everybody is welcome at Pajoom!
• We are teaching English as a second language, in groups on Wednesday nights 7-9pm, in peoples homes. At the end of each term we have a shared meal and sometimes show the Jesus video in Khmer with an opportunity to talk about the meaning of Christmas and Easter. We appreciate your ongoing prayer and support.
• We continue to be in contact with Veal Sbov Church in Cambodia. Approximately 7 - 10 families get together to worship.
• There are two projects in Cambodia that are led by Mich and Yorng Dul:
1. A Dragon fruits farm, giving poor Cambodians a job. (Pray for the farmers that they may open their hearts to Christ).
2. A project to help a children's orphanage in Battambang (Cambodia). This is also supported by other New Zealand churches.
English Lessons and Help
Every Wednesday, from 7.00pm, with the aim of serving our fellow Cambodians through helping them with any problems regarding English that they may have.
Invite your Cambodian friends and join us - this is a great opportunity to show them that Jesus Christ loves them!
On the first Saturday of the month CCF Hamilton has a delicious Cambodian pot-luck dinner which also provides for a time to catch up with each other on how the Lord is working in our lives.
CCF Hamilton is also very focused on spreading the word of our Lord Jesus Christ overseas, especially to our home country, Cambodia. We are committed to praying for and supporting many Cambodian ministries and helping local churches in Cambodia.